Captain Capitalism: NRC Captain Capitalism: NRC

Hilarious and so well done!

Excellent work, everything was just perfect. And I hope the "Popular Girl" was indeed a reference to my favorite movie, Mallrats. :) I loved it.

Stayin' Alive Stayin' Alive

Great job

I hope people don't let something like no preloader get in the way of a good score. This was great! I loved the animation and style, and I just thought the whole thing was really cute. Keep going and make more! I gave you a 5.

Aysquid responds:

YAY! Thanks so much!

Pencil Pot Smoker Pencil Pot Smoker

lol

I'm smoking some as I watch this. Really cute. Good job!

Cool Kids: An Insane Film Cool Kids: An Insane Film

OK

You're right, this is pretty stupid... but I still kinda liked it. I liked the style a lot and the animation, although the whole pencil on notebook paper thing was kind of a ripoff of Pencilmation by Ross Bollinger. Not bad job overall, though. I can't say its blamworthy.

chongs revenge chongs revenge

Great for a first!

The graphics were pretty good, and i liked the idea. The sound kept messing up, though. Great job overall, definetely great for a beginner!

i'm getting closer i'm getting closer

Wow

You must have some scary dreams. :) It was pretty good... the music went well with the theme and it was pretty trippy.... I admire your attempt at recreating your dream though... It must feel cool for people to visualize your dream more or less the way you saw it, rather than just hearing or reading a verbal description.

Damn Computers Damn Computers

Work on it

Your graphics are decent, but there was NO point to that at all. You could have made it much funnier, the ingredients were all there. The sound wasn't very good, kept fading out... and well, if you're gonna just bite a bunch of quotes from a popular movie, at least have them make sense. Otherwise, just make a Pulp Fiction soundboard or something. Put more effort into it next time and I think you'll really have something.

Dancing Pig Dancing Pig

I like pigs

This was really cute, and the animation was well done. However, I would have liked to see some more stuff in the background, that would have made it a little more interesting. Still, pretty good for a first flash.

sparkers responds:

DON'T SMOKE!!!

Fascist America Fascist America

I wish I could disagree

Unfortunately, your flash is all too real and has too many roots in the truth. I wish things could be different. But, you did a great job anyway, despite the scary implications. 5.

Catfight Catfight

Loved it!

This was just great, I liked everything about it. The music went perfectly with the whole toon, and even the timing was great. The animation is lovely, and the graphics. My favorite scene is when the first cat is sitting and looking at a sunset.. just beautiful. I gave you a 5.